100 Calorie Chocolate Cake
This yummy cake is ready in just 1 minute!
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener or sugar substitute
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp espresso powder optional
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar a little less than 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Grease a microwave-safe bowl or mug with cooking spray.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold chocolate chips in.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until done. Remove from the microwave and let sit for 30 seconds.
Sodium: 285mgCalcium: 6mgSugar: 5gFiber: 1gPotassium: 56mgCalories: 117kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 4gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 18gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!