5 Bean Salad
- 1 14.5 ounce can green beans, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can wax beans, drained
- 1 15.5 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can black beans, drained
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup salad oil
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup white sugar
- Combine the green beans, wax beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, green pepper, onion, and celery in a large bowl; toss to mix.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar in a separate bowl until the sugar is dissolved; pour over the bean mixture. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!