Air Fried Fish
Enjoy "fried" fish with less guilt by using your air fryer.
- 1 lb. cod cut into 4 strips
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Tartar sauce for serving
- Pat fish dry and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place flour, egg, and panko in three shallow bowls. Add Old Bay to panko and toss to combine. Working one at a time, coat fish in flour, then in egg, and finally in panko, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches, place fish in basket of air fryer and cook at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, gently flipping halfway through, or until fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
Calories: 571kcalCarbohydrates: 68gProtein: 54gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 594mgPotassium: 1125mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 236IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 173mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!