Broccoli with Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 large head broccoli stems peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick, florets separated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- Combine broccoli, olive oil, and soy sauce in a resealable bag and toss to coat. Set aside to allow the broccoli to soak up the oil, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Place broccoli in the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes, shaking air fryer basket halfway through. You may have to do 2 batches depending on the size of your air fryer. Broccoli will be crisp-tender with lightly charred edges. Add 2 to 3 minutes more of cook time if you like your broccoli more tender.
- Transfer broccoli to a bowl and toss with sweet chili sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!