Tender, flaky pieces of seasoned fish served in a soft tortilla.
Baked Fish Tacos
- 1 1/2 lbs cod or haddock
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 diced avocado
- diced tomato, for topping
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- shredded lettuce, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all the spices together and season the fish fillets evenly.
- Place the fish on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle them with oil.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until flakey and cooked through.
- Heat the tortillas slightly. Then divide the fish among the tortillas. Top with lettuce, tomato and avocado. Serve with a lime wedge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!