Perhaps brussel sprouts aren’t the most appealing dish, but the ones we make really pack a punch. Give them a try, and you’ll discover that they’re a knock out.
Bang Bang Brussel Sprouts
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil (or use your preferred oil)
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce.
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic.
- On a large baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts in sauce until fully coated and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté and stir frequently for about 3-5 mins.
- Roast until Brussels are slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.