- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Place butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook for 6 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Pour into a small bowl, and cool for 10 minutes. Combine butter and egg substitute, stirring with a whisk. Pour butter mixture over flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Spoon batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray; smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into 48 squares.
Calories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 107mgPotassium: 58mgFiber: 1gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 163IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!