Cajun Skirt Steak
- 1 1/2 lbs skirt steak cut into 2 pieces
- 2 tsp Cajun or blackening seasoning
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt divided use
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided use
- Preheat your broiler.
- Season the steak with Cajun seasoning and 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- In a medium bowl, toss the greens and tomatoes with olive oil and remaining salt and pepper.
- Serve with the sliced steak.
Sodium: 418mgCalcium: 20mgVitamin C: 18mgVitamin A: 1143IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 669mgCholesterol: 107mgCalories: 308kcalSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 16gProtein: 38gCarbohydrates: 3gIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
For tips on how to properly cut a skirt steak, check out this video.