Carrot Ginger Soup
This soup is great for detox.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp diced ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 bunch carrots peeled and diced
- 4 cups bone broth or low vegetable stock
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- Heat a large soup pot over medium high heat. Add olive oil. Add turmeric and toast spice for 1 minute.
- Add ginger and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add carrots and mix well.
- Add stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes until carrots are soften.
- Turn heat off and let cool slightly. Using an immersion blender, puree soup. Turn heat back on to warm up soup. Serve with scallions as a garnish and finish a pinch of salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.