This smoothie tastes like dessert but is packed with nutritious ingredients.
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips for topping
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Top with some chocolate chips.
Sodium: 303mgCalcium: 311mgVitamin C: 57mgVitamin A: 521IUSugar: 12gFiber: 17gPotassium: 1036mgCalories: 425kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 25gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 35gIron: 10mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!