A quick, easy and tasty dinner recipe!
Cobb Egg Salad
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 - 8 hard boiled eggs ; chopped
- 8 strips bacon ; crumbled
- 1 avocado ; thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese; crumbled
- 5 Cherry tomatoes ; halved
- handful chives ; chopped
- sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, gently mix together eggs, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Gradually fold in mayonnaise dressing, using only enough until ingredients are lightly coated, then season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chives and additional toppings.
- FoodPals Tip: Add lettuce to make this a full blown cobb salad with no harm to your calorie count or keto restrictions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!