Fruit Salad with Lemon-Basil Dressing
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- Place the lemon juice and sugar in a blender; cover and pulse until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in basil.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Read more about this chef..