A light and healthier chocolate mousse recipe that’s made with Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Almond or raspberry for garnish
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and add the chocolate. Carefully heat the milk until the chocolate melts, do not let it come to a boil. Stir until the chocolate and milk have fully combined, add the honey and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Spoon the greek yogurt into a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top. Mix until combines and then transfer to individual bowls.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Garnish with an almond or fresh raspberry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!