Grilled Swordfish with Thai Dressing
- 4 7-oz swordfish steaks
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbs fish sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp fresh lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the fish for 3 minutes on each side.
- Combine chili sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, herbs and ginger in a bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle over fish and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!