This is the our favorite Guacamole Recipe and it’s so easy and simple to make! Serve it with chips, veggies, tacos and more! To keep it keto eat it with pork rinds.
If you want to make it healthier add pieces of kale in it. Or if you want a different spin on it add in fire roasted corn.
Guacamole also taste great on sandwiches as a spread. It is a good alternative to using mayo.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onions, diced
- 2 Tablespoons tomato, diced (discard juice and seeds)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon jalapeño chilies, chopped (add your desired amount of heat)
- 1/4 Teaspoon of kosher salt, more to taste
- Holding the avocado in the cup of the hand, split the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the seed.
- Slice the avocado lengthwise and across forming a grid.
- Using a spoon, scoop the avocado out of the skin and into a serving bowl.
- Using a fork mash up the avocado until it reaches your desired texture (I like my guacamole to have some texture, so I stop mashing once there are just small chunks remaining).
- Promptly add the cilantro, onions, tomato, lime juice, jalapeño and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Taste and add more of the ingredients i.e. salt, jalapeño until the flavors really get your taste buds excited. If you don't enjoy the kick add less or no jalapeño.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.