Horseradish Crusted Salmon
- 4 6 oz pieces skinless salmon filet
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbs prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs parsley chopped
- Place salmon filets on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, horseradish, olive oil and parsley. Press the mixture onto the top of each salmon filet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
Sodium: 141mgCalcium: 33mgVitamin C: 2mgVitamin A: 152IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 855mgCholesterol: 94mgCalories: 301kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 15gProtein: 35gCarbohydrates: 5gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.