January 31 is National Hot Chocolate day. What a great reason to make a nice warm cup of hot cocoa.
- 1 cup of Almond, coconut, oat, rice, or your favorite milk product
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Optional: marshmallows, whip cream or coconut cream
- Add all ingredients to pot.
- Mix well.
- Warm until hot or desired temperature.
- Pour into a cup.
- Add desired toppings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.