Instant Pot Cabbage Soup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 (15-oz.) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 6 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Set your instant pot to saute. Preheat for 2-3 minutes. Add oil, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cook, stirring often until vegetables are slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in cabbage, and salt. Add canned tomatoes with their juices, and chicken stock. Cover Instant Pot, and fasten lid. Lock and seal steam valve. Set to HIGH pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking program ends, carefully release pressure by turning Pressure Release to vent. Uncover and turn off Instant Pot.
- Stir in the dill and parsley, and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!