This mashed cauliflower dish is easy to prepare and is a great healthy alternative to mashed potatoes.
- 1 large head of cauliflower trimmed into florets, stems roughly chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Steam the florets and stems until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes before mashing with the butter. For the creamiest mash, use a good food processor or blender.
- Season to taste and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.