Serve this tasty salmon dish with some roasted vegetables.
Mustard Glazed Salmon
- 2 1/2 lb. skin-on salmon fillet
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 Tbs olive oil, divided use
- 1 Tbs fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 Tbs whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon curd
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 12 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and coat evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the salmon, skin side down on the foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil. thyme, mustard, lemon curd, vinegar and black pepper.
- Brush half of the mustard mixture over the salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Brush the remaining mustard mixture over the salmon. Bake for another 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the salt and dill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!