Parmesan Carrot Fries
- 1 pound fresh carrots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel carrots and cut into thin matchstick slices.
- In a bowl, toss carrots with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread out carrots evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the carrots are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!