Love peaches? Then this fizzy and refreshing cocktail is just for you. This drink has more body than your average cocktail.
This recipe is for fresh peaches but you can make bellini cocktails with frozen peaches. You’ll need to use good frozen peaches, not old freezer-burned peaches, to avoid your cocktail tasting like freezer burn.
- 2 ripe peaches, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or use sugar replacement i.e. monkfruit liquid)
- 1 bottle chilled prosecco sparkling wine
- Place the peaches, lemon juice and sugar in a blender or food processor, and blend until the purée is completely smooth.
- Press the mixture through a sieve and discard the peach solids in the sieve.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each Champagne glass and fill with cold prosecco.
- Gently stir with a spoon to combine.
- Top off the drink with another splash of Prosecco and garnish with a peach slice, if desired.
- Serve immediately. Cheers
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.