For the Fourth of July or any patriotic holiday, try our Red, White and Blue Cake! It’s a delicious way to celebrate.
Red, White & Blue Cake
- 1 Pound Cake
- 1 container light Cool Whip, (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 2 pints Strawberries sliced (or 1 container of Frozen Strawberries in Syrup)
- 1 lemon for zest
- Slice pound cake into 3 layers.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip, a thick layer of sliced strawberries, and another layer of Cool Whip.
- Place the top piece of pound cake and top with more Cool Whip and strawberries.
- Sprinkle blueberries.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!