This quick and easy side dish goes well with most entrees.
- 1 head broccoli, trimmed into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the broccoli with the oil on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Roast for about 10 minutes or until they just start to brown.
- Add the garlic to the broccoli and toss. Return to the oven and roast until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!