Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts and garlic with olive oil until they are well coated. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
- Toss gently to combine and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.