Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cherries chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans toasted
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey and garlic; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Place Brussels sprouts, onion and cherries in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour. Toss in pecans just before serving.
Calories: 154kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 4gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 49mgPotassium: 352mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 815IUVitamin C: 66mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!