South Carolina Pulled Pork Sliders
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 4 lb. bone-in pork shoulder
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 24 small Dinner Rolls
- Mix 1 Tbsp of the brown sugar, the paprika, minced onion, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and allspice. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp into bottom of slow-cooker. Rub remaining mixture over pork. Add vinegar and remaining brown sugar to slow-cooker; stir to mix. Add pork.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until pork is fork-tender. Remove pork to cutting board and pull into shreds. Return to slow-cooker; add scallions and toss to coat.
- Put about 1/4 cup onto each bun bottom. Top with bun tops.
Sodium: 1295mgCalcium: 274mgVitamin C: 6mgVitamin A: 261IUSugar: 9gFiber: 5gPotassium: 984mgCholesterol: 152mgCalories: 724kcalSaturated Fat: 8gFat: 24gProtein: 56gCarbohydrates: 68gIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!