South Carolina Pulled Pork Sliders
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 4 lb. bone-in pork shoulder
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 24 small Dinner Rolls
- Mix 1 Tbsp of the brown sugar, the paprika, minced onion, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and allspice. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp into bottom of slow-cooker. Rub remaining mixture over pork. Add vinegar and remaining brown sugar to slow-cooker; stir to mix. Add pork.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until pork is fork-tender. Remove pork to cutting board and pull into shreds. Return to slow-cooker; add scallions and toss to coat.
- Put about 1/4 cup onto each bun bottom. Top with bun tops.
Calories: 724kcalCarbohydrates: 68gProtein: 56gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 152mgSodium: 1295mgPotassium: 984mgFiber: 5gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 261IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 274mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!