Steamed Tarragon Asparagus
- 3/4 lb. asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 tsp margarine
- 2 1/4 tsp scallions, chopped
- 3/4 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- Place asparagus in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover pan and steam 5 minutes or until tender. Do not overcook. Drain immediately.
- In a skillet over medium high heat. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook for 2 minutes. Spoon over asparagus and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!