To make an alcohol free version of this cocktail, just omit the gin.
- 2/3 cup hulled strawberries, quartered
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lime
- 3 ounces gin
- 1/2 cup chilled soda water
- mint leaf for garnish
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a pint glass.
- Cut lime in half. Slice one half into quarters; add quarters to strawberry mixture. Squeeze juice of other lime half into strawberry mixture; discard squeezed lime.
- With a wooden spoon, muddle strawberry mixture until well blended and sugar has dissolved.
- Add gin to glass; cover glass and shake well for 30 seconds.
- Pour strawberry mixture through a strainer evenly into 2 glasses. Add ice to each glass; top each glass with 1/4 cup soda water.
- Garnish with mint leaf.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!