Sweet & Sour Carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 14 oz carrots, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1 Tbs toasted sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine water and carrots in a skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes partially covered. Then increase the heat and cook for another 4 minutes uncovered or until the liquid evaporates.
- Add green onions, sesame oil, garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, chili sauce and salt. Top with sesame seeds and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!