Tomato-Basil Baked Cod
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cod or haddock fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine the lemon juice and oil. Brush the fish on both sides with the mixture. Place in a baking dish. Season with half of the basil, salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the tomatoes over the top. Sprinkle with cheese and the remaining seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with the tomatoes over the top.
Read more about this chef..