This refreshing salad combines sweet and savory in one perfect bite.
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- Balsamic vinegar optional
- In a large bowl combine watermelon, red onion, feta, and mint. Gently toss until ingredients are well combined.
- If desired, drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.