Whole Wheat Pumpkin Beer Bread
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 12 ounces pumpkin beer
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine *optional
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flours, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and sugars. Gradually add the beer and canned pumpkin. Mix until fully combined. Add additional pumpkin pie spice for flavor.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan and then pour melted margarine over it.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until loaf is fully cooked (a toothpick comes out clean when inserted).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!