I love bang bang shrimp so it only makes since that I love bang bang brussel sprouts. It really isn’t anything fancy or special just something about the spicy flavors that makes my taste buds jump! The original sauce is made with mayo, sriracha and sweet chili sauce which is the bang bang part of the recipe. This recipe omits the mayo but if you want a more creamy sauce, just add in 2 tablespoons of your favorite avocado dressing, along with the sriracha and sweet chili sauce. You can also adjust the spice level to your taste, want more spice dash it with cayenne pepper or add less spice to lower the kick. Recipe adapted from Delish.com
Bang Bang Brussels
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic.
- On a large baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts in sauce until fully coated and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until Brussels are slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.