Creamy keto slaw is a zesty twist on the regular keto slaw with ground beef. I’ve added homemade mayonnaise and dijon mustard into the mix! It’s still super quick, but even tastier than you’ll ever imagine.
Creamy Keto Slaw
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp light sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Siracha Sauce
- 4 cups Cabbage mix/dry slaw
- 5 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a frying pan up to a medium - high heat and coat with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add onion, ground turkey, salt and pepper into the pan, then cook until the turkey begins to brown and the onion becomes soft.
- Add the soy sauce, ginger, sesame seed oil and fish sauce to the pan and let it simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in the dry slaw mix and let it simmer. Once the cabbage begins to soften, remove pan from heat.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and the dijon mustard into the pan until well combined and serve immediately.
- FoodPals: The slaw/cabbage mix can be found in bags in the produce section of the grocery store. It is typically near bagged lettuce, spinach, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.