Love a classic club sandwich? Then you’ll love this combo of chicken and cheese served up in a quick and creamy casserole. So darn tasty, you won’t even miss the bread.
Keto Chicken Club Casserole
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 tomatoes ; chopped
- 5 oz. cooked bacon ; chopped
- 1 dill pickle ; chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- leafy greens ; optional for serving
- olive oil ; optional for serving
- salt & peper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Shred the rotisserie chicken into bite-sized pieces and place into a mixing bowl. Add in cooked bacon, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, mayo, half of the cheese, salt and pepper. Mix together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens and olive oil.
- FoodPals Tip: Serve this dish alongside a leafy green salad or your favorite vegetable!