This Keto friendly dish combines the flavors of Korean barbecue with stuffed peppers. The ginger, garlic, and spicy chili sauce really elevate the beef to become something you don’t want to stop eating.
Meat & Peppers
– 1 lb. Ground Beef
– 2 bell Peppers, sliced in half
– 2 spring Onions, sliced thin
– 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
– 2 tsp. Minced Ginger
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– 8 large Eggs
Korean BBQ Sauce
– 1/3 cup Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
– 1 1/2 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
– 1 tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup
– 1 tbsp. Chili Paste
– 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
This makes 4 servings of Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers. Per each half stuffed pepper, it comes out to 470 Calories, 35g Fats, 6.3g Net Carbs, and 32.3g Protein.