These wings come out crispy and tender with the use of an air fryer. The best part is no oil is needed.
Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning at the end for lemon pepper wings.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- seasoned salt
- Use fresh or thawed out wings. Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel. Season with salt, pepper, and seasoned salt.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry for 30-35 minutes. Flip them about every 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or if desired toss in your favorite sauce prior to serving.
- Note: If you don't have an air fryer you can bake the wings but oil is used: Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal rack. In a large bowl, toss wings with seasonings and add 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until golden and crispy, about 60 to 70 minutes.