If you love buffalo chicken, but looking for a lighter version then this recipe is for you! Enjoy keto friendly buffalo chicken in 30 minutes or less!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite sized pieces, then generously season the chicken and almond flour with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, beat 2 eggs together.
- Dip each tender first in the egg wash mixture and then into the seasoned almond flour.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet or a baking rack. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a Tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat.
- FoodPals Tip: When coating the chicken, place into a storage bag or Tupperware container along with the almond flour, then shake to coat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!