These Coconut Cashew Bars are pretty easy to make, can be refrigerated or frozen depending on what texture you’re going after, and can be carried around with you if you’re in a pinch (keep in mind if they get too warm they will start to melt a bit). Best of all, they’re keto-friendly!
– 1 cup Almond Flour
– 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
– 1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup (like Walden’s Farms or make your own)
– 1 tsp. Cinnamon
– 1 pinch Salt
– 1/2 cup Cashews
– 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- Mix almond flour with melted butter.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the dough in an even layer.
- Add some more shredded coconut and cinnamon.
- Chill for at least 2 hours, but best if overnight.
- Slice into bars.