Cranberry Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2/3 cup whole Cranberries
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut each in half.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Place the sprouts in pan flat side down and cook for about a minute until bottoms are browned.
- Add vegetable stock to cover sprouts about half way.
- Cook for about about 20 minutes on medium heat, or until the stock has reduced. Add cranberries and toss to coat. Cook for another 3-5 minutes until cranberries are soft and stock has evaporated.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!