Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Honey and Cinnamon
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling potatoes after cooked
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray. Drizzle the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper over the potatoes. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in oven or until tender.
- Take sweet potatoes out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter. Drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!