Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh snow peas, halved
- 2 ounces uncooked Ditalini pasta
- salt, to taste
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 3-4 hours.
- Stir in snow peas and pasta. Cook, covered, on low until snow peas and pasta are tender, about 30 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt.
Read more about this chef..