Kale Strawberry Salad
- 5-oz. baby kale
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 endive, sliced
- 1/4 cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 Tbs low fat sour cream
- 3 Tbs low fat mayonnaise
- chopped chives, to taste
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl combine kale, strawberries, endive and sunflower seeds. Toss.
- In a blender, combine buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, vinegar, salt and pepper. Blend.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!