If you love general tso’s chicken, but looking for a lighter version then this recipe is for you! Enjoy keto friendly general tso’s chicken in 30 minutes or less!
Keto Bites: General Tso’s Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup general tso's sauce
- scallions ; optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite sized pieces, then generously season the chicken and almond flour with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, beat 2 eggs together.
- Dip each tender first in the egg wash mixture and then into the seasoned almond flour.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet or a baking rack. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a tupperware container, add the general tso's sauce and shake to coat. Gently shaking is best to prevent the sauce from falling off.
- FoodPals Tip: For crispier coating, bake about 5 minutes longer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.