- 3/4 cup mayonnaise ; for topping
- 5 oz. cooked bacon ; for topping
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard ; for topping
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles ; for topping
- 1 head lettuce ; for topping
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 7 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano ; finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil ; for frying
- In a mixing bowl, add in ground beef, shredded cheese, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, paprika and oregano. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Create 4 -5 patties by flattening meat and forming into round patties.
- Cook on medium - high heat for about five minutes on each side until the patties are browned and cooked through. Add cheese slice on top, then remove from heat.
- Serve on lettuce as a bun and top with your favorite toppings and condiments.
- FoodPals Tip: Add some fresh herbs to your patty mix for additional flavor and freshness!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!