Keto chicken provencale is the perfect week night dinner. Simply toss all ingriedinets in the pan, set in the oven and forget about it until it’s done!
Keto Chicken Provençale
- 2 lbs chicken quarters
- 8 oz. tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives ; pitted
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves ; sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 7 oz. lettuce
- 1/2 lemon ; juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Place the chicken skin side up in an oven-proof baking dish. Add garlic, olives and tomatoes on top and around the meat.
- Drizzle contents in dish with a generous amount of olive oil. Season with thyme, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast until the chicken is fully cooked through. It should take about 45-60 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces. If you feel unsure, check internal temperature with a meat thermometer (The chicken is cooked through when the temperature reaches 180°F)
- Remove from oven and serve alongside salad.
- FoodPals Tips: A cast iron skillet would be perfect for this dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!