Twist to an old favorite snack.
Keto Chicken Tenders
- 15 servings
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 Chicken Tenders or Breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 egg
- 1 tablespoon Heavy whipping cream
- garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite sized pieces, then generously season the chicken and almond flour with salt, pepper or garlic powder.
- In a bowl, beat 2 eggs together.
- Dip each nugget first into the egg wash mixture and then into the seasoned almond flour.
- Place nuggets on a lightly greased baking sheet or a baking rack. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Allow nuggets to cool for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- FoodPals Tip: When coating the chicken, place into a storage bag or tupperware container along with the almond flour, then shake to coat. Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.