Twist to an old favorite snack.
Keto Chicken Tenders
- 1 Chicken Tenders or Breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 egg
- 1 tablespoon Heavy whipping cream
- garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite sized pieces, then generously season the chicken and almond flour with salt, pepper or garlic powder.
- In a bowl, beat 2 eggs together and add the heavy cream.
- Dip each nugget first into the egg wash mixture and then into the seasoned almond flour.
- Place nuggets on a lightly greased baking sheet or a baking rack. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Allow nuggets to cool for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- FoodPals Tip: When coating the chicken, place into a storage bag or tupperware container along with the almond flour, then shake to coat. Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!