Spinach and Artichoke Dip
For those pot luck festivities, why not bring a healthy dish? Spinach with Artichoke Dip might be the meal you're looking for.
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided (8-ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided1/4 teaspoon black pepper (1-ounce)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (14-ounce)
- 1 less-fat cream cheese, softened (8-ounce)
- 1 block fat-free cream cheese, softened1 (8-ounce)
- 1⁄2 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry (10-ounce)
- 1 package baked tortilla chips (about 16 cups) (13.5-ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl; stir until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips, celery or carrot sticks.
Calories: 191kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 17.9gFat: 11.8gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 318mgFiber: 1.5gSugar: 1.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!