Baked Flounder with Tomatoes and Basil
- 2 medium boneless flounder fillets
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh basil thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and basil in a large baking dish. Season with salt and black pepper. Spread out in an even layer.
- Bake tomato mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season fish with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange fish in a single layer over the tomato mixture.
- Roast fish with tomato mixture until fish just begins to flake, about 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!